- Students are given time to fill out their agendas daily in class and are expected to keep their agendas up-to-date.
- Students are required to write down homework and any other important information for each class.
- Upcoming assessments will be written in the agenda ahead of time.
- Agendas should stay in students' binders and should go home and come back to school every day.
- Parents should check the agenda daily.
Please assume that there will always be homework. Teachers will notify you via email and/or the weekly newsletter in the event of no homework.